Recreation Center #4
All Links Open In A New Window
  Constructed in 1955, RC #4 provided recreational facilities for troops
serving with the 24th Infantry Div, the 1st Cav Division and the 2nd
Infantry Division.
  Today, the area is used to house troops of the ROKA and only a few
of the original buildings still stand.
Click On A Name To View That Persons Page
Headquarters
1Lt Jonathan Hayt
Commanding Officer
1955 - 1956
Email Not Available
1Lt Ken Leighty
Commanding Officer
1968
sldsnfrm@aol.com
Special Services
Cree Windus
Librarian
1965 - 1969
cwindus@yahoo.com
Marsha Hymes
Asst Director Service Club
1968 - 1969
MarshaH159@aol.com
Security
Pfc Cliff Parsons
Gate Guard
A 7 Year Tour
Email Unavailable
Click To View Photos


SonyuRi
Operations Center
1